Private Eye Mission
Our mission is to level the playing field, make learning exciting, and give every child, every kind of learner, the most powerful intellectual tools for success in life.
The Private Eye is
- evoking a sense of wonder
- accelerating learning in every subject
- developing creativity, thinking, communication, and problem solving
- making education
relevant, exciting and intellectually stimulating for all
students K-16, and for all adults
- encouraging looking closely, changing scale, and thinking by analogy
- providing a fun, engaging, and flexible way for educators to meet national and state education standards
- providing quality materials, service, and teacher training workshops to help educators use The Private Eye process to achieve their education and curriculum goals
in a half century of educational research and in Kerry Ruef's
original thinking, The Private Eye is easily the most efficient,
investigative, hands-on minds-on inquiry program you can
bring to your world. It
is a powerful research based strategy for teaching that can be used by every educator in any learning environment — simply requiring everyday objects, a jeweler's loupe, and a few simple questions.
it with your existing curriculum and kits and use it regularly. You’ll
achieve the same thrilling results that millions of students
and educators have worldwide.